Epson P2000 storage viewer update zip problem

Cameraman 12:00 20 Apr 05

I need to update my P2000 to support my camera in RAW I have downloaded the firmware 02.02.fron U.K. Epsons site and when IO try to unzip it only wants to change my computer wallpaper When I dpwnload from Epaons USA site the file is of the same name but is smaller but it will unzip with no problems.The question is is it safe to upgrade a U.K.unit with the USA version, and if so why the difference.I also have a problem after connecting the P2000 to a USB on Computer (It is a P4 using Windows XP) since using it sucessfully. when I boot now I get the message There is no disk in the drive which takes 4 cancels to get rid of it. I can turn it off by going to admin-tools comp-
man device man. and remder USB mass storage device but this stops all USB's and card reader operations > Hope someone can help--regards

Yoda Knight 15:47 20 Apr 05

Your best bet would be to contact Epson and ask them

Cameraman 15:56 20 Apr 05

I sent a request on Epsons Web Site 3/4 day's but have yet to receive a reply

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…