Epson model 680 Inkjet printer

sordit 11:37 13 Aug 05

I have recently updated windows to XP. I have connected my Epson 680 printer. When switching the printer on after starting windows, the printer will not stop printing,and the green light keeps flashing. I have to turn the computer off and not switch the printer off due to the flashing light. The computer is a Pentium 4 with Cpu2GHZ and 512MB Memory. Any Help will be appreciated. Felix

Forum Editor 12:43 13 Aug 05

from Speakers Corner

sordit 13:16 13 Aug 05

Forum Editor. Please let me know what you mean by Moved to Helproom from speakers corner

pj123 13:24 13 Aug 05

What the FE means:

You posted this thread in Speakers Corner, but it is clearly a help problem. The FE has now moved it from Speakers Corner to the Helproom where you should get more results.

(apologies FE for butting in).

Pidder 14:12 13 Aug 05

I also have a 680 connected to my Windows 98SE PC. The 680 seems to be an older model with only a PS/2 connection. I would suggest it is not compatible with XP. Time for a new printer? Think there are ways of getting older peripherals to work with XP, others will probably know more.

VoG II 14:16 13 Aug 05

Try installing the latest drivers click here

johnnyrocker 14:28 13 Aug 05

have had 680 for long time with no probs even when switching from me to xp machines.driver suggestion is a good one or re install

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…