Epson Ink Giveaway

Simsy 10:26 29 Mar 06

Folks,

Toward the end of last year, about late November I think, I bought a load of ink for my dad, sister and son.

When son came home fron Uni for Christmas his printer was "non-functioning", which has had 2 consequences...

1) He's got a new printer.

2) Now he's back for Easter, he's brought back all the ink carts for the old printer which we have no use for.

Similar carts on eBay at silly prices have no bids so I can't see the point of putting them up there...

So... Free carts if you want them... 5 Colour and 3 Black. His old printer was a C40, but I understand they are also appropriate for the C20, 480 and 580

4 of the Colour, and 2 of the Black, are "Think" cartridges from Choice Stationary. The others are "IT Image"

I don't want anything for them, but follow your conscience and make a suitable donation to a charity of your choice. If you have no favourite charity, and you need guidance, mine is "Cystic Fibrosis Research Trust".

Fisrt come first served. If I'm overwhelmed I'll split them into two bundles for two folk, but no more, as I don't want to pay loads in postage!

Contact me using yellow envelope.

Regards,

Simsy

bloo meeny 10:36 29 Mar 06

You have mail :-)

Simsy 12:38 30 Mar 06

in the post!

Enjoy,

Regards,

Simsy

bloo meeny 09:31 01 Apr 06

Received this morning ...

Donation will be made as agreed, thankyou.

Bloo Meeny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…