Epson Ink Cartridges

allang 12:20 23 Jan 04

For all you experienced boys and giggles out there.Just a quickie (as the Bishop said to the choir boy).I have 2 Epson printers and would like to know which replacement ink cartridges are best.Epson originals,compatible cartridges or having old cartridges refilled.Does the print quality differ as in "you gets wot you pay for". Any advice welcome.Mil gracias.

keenan 12:50 23 Jan 04

Recommended by many on forum , infact just ordered some to try. (slightly cheaper)
click here

Use Jet tec compatibles click here
and never had a problem.

Sheila-214876 13:01 23 Jan 04

I have three Epson printers, two use chipped cartridges and the other doesn't. I get compatible cartridges from click here and have never had a problem. The print quality is superb. Also Choice Stationery give a guarantee that if any of their ink cartridges cause a problem with your printer they will repair or replace the printer free of charge. I don't think refilling Epson cartridges is a viable proposition, if your printers take chipped cartridges you would also need to buy a "re-chipper" to reset the chip.

willhay 13:36 23 Jan 04

These are good and next day delievery
click here

Southernboy 14:13 23 Jan 04

Choice on the recommendation of this forum and they worked for me. There is a bit of a palaver when you put them in as the printer tells you it doesn't recognise, but persist and they do work. I cannot tell the difference from OEM.

sattman 20:03 23 Jan 04

As Keenan recommends I use Epson compatible
Jet Tec 4 twin cartridges for £29.95

Next day delivery

Used then for 3 years on a Stylus Photo 915

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…