epson error message

dickie1234 22:32 10 Oct 09

i have an old epson CX3200 printer scanner copier and i have been happy with it but just recently it is coming up with the error message (parts of your printer have come to the end of their service life)i have heard of a program that you can load that tells it it is fine does anyone know of a liknk where i can download it

woodchip 22:55 10 Oct 09

The Wast Ink Pads need Cleaning or changing, click here Russian version but it will still work if your printer is in the list, scroll down to check the list

woodchip 22:57 10 Oct 09

The Wast Ink Pads need Cleaning or changing, click here Russian version but it will still work if your printer is in the list, scroll down to check the list

Just Checked it is in the List

dickie1234 23:47 10 Oct 09

cheers woodchip ive downloaded the program and will try it. it should work cos a mate of mine did his epson with it he had lost the program though so thanks again for the link

dickie1234 22:35 17 Oct 09

I used your link and downloaded the SSC program ive installed and ran it but every time i try to reset the protection counters it comes up with the message "This function cannot be used while the printer is in this state" what do i need to do to get it to work

dickie1234 22:40 17 Oct 09

if its because i need to change the waste ink pads does anyone have a schematic on where they are and how to do it
thanks in advance for any help it is much appreciated

beeuuem 23:21 17 Oct 09

No schematic but it seems fairly straight forward click here

beeuuem 23:24 17 Oct 09

More detailed instructions at click here from the page click here

sharpamat 10:21 18 Oct 09

The instructions can be vague but do eventually work
many people have put a small tube and an external tank which can be emptied as required. someone may have details what to do Ive lost mine

jack 10:47 18 Oct 09

[IMG]click here[/IMG]
This is the waste ink collector made up for R200/300 series machines
The location of the tube may be different for the
CX3200

dickie1234 20:56 18 Oct 09

thank you to everyone who answered my post i will change the pads and follow all the instructions and will keep you all posted on whether i get it up and running again
once again thank you all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…