epson dx8400 printer

johnnyrocker 11:30 03 Feb 08

a friend of mine has one of these and has lost install disk, the problem is that half the instructions are in german and i cannot see any way of changing to english, any ideas?

johnny.

jack 11:42 03 Feb 08

If the machine is installed and working then simply search Epson site for a PDF download of the user manual or try click here.
If he is missing the driver then it is possible Windows has it in its library.
Start/Printer and faxes/Add printer/select from list/select make[epson] scroll down for Model.

johnnyrocker 11:54 03 Feb 08

no luck with a manual, could language be a driver issue?

johnny.

crosstrainer 12:23 03 Feb 08

Yes, it could, I would uninstall the printer, download the drivers from:

click here

And start again :)

johnnyrocker 12:28 03 Feb 08

the only problem is that the dx 8400 is not listed.

johnny.

crosstrainer 12:35 03 Feb 08

Can't find it on the USA site either, only in Spanish.....seems it's a non standard model of some sort, can only suggest you brush up language skills :)

Sea Urchin 12:56 03 Feb 08

This might be the driver you need

click here

johnnyrocker 18:22 03 Feb 08

cheers will tell them to try it and see, will tick for now

johnny

Mike D 14:09 04 Feb 08

Well it's certainly a current model (?) as I have just bought one from PC World. There is support for it on the Epson UK site.

Mike

gills77 10:54 07 Apr 08

Hi JR:
Had the same problem.
Click the 'Setup/socket/spanner' button for miscellaneous settings. Scroll down to 'Sprache' (as in 'sprachen de deutch..') and select English.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…