Epson "Different Ink cartridge" message

keewaa 10:25 18 Nov 05

Everytime I print something I get this message. I have used compatible ink cartridges for years and usually only get this message once when changing the cartridges. Now I get it every time and print something. How do I get rid of it as it's annoying. Epson CX3200 printer (AIO).

"The Installed ink cartridges differ from the original EPSON ink cartridges for this printer
Color : T041
Your printouts may be different from those printed using original EPSON ink cartridges. Do you want to continue using the currently installed ink cartridges?"

Underdogs 10:45 18 Nov 05

Have you tried un loading the Epson Ink Monitor program. Try downloading the new version, I suspect a log file has become corupted...

keewaa 11:00 18 Nov 05

So if I download and install just the "status monitor" on this page click here ? I hope it doesn't matter being American.

On "add remove program" all I can see is "printer software" so I can't uninstall this component first. I presume installing if over the existing is OK?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…