Epson CX6600 printer

BDK 12:10 05 Feb 05

This is a relatively new printer for which I am now buying perfectly good compatible ink cartridges as the Epson's own are so expensive.
However, every time I want to print a page I get the Epson message that I am not using their cartridges and it stops the printing. I have to cancel this message each time before I can continue and this is causing considerable delays.
Even if I want to print multiple copies it stops the process between each copy, which is very frustrating !!
Does anybody out there know how I can turn this Off ??
Patrick

pj123 12:32 05 Feb 05

Not heard of that before. I don't have a CX6600, only an R200 and an 895. Usually a window does come up saying "not Epson cartridges blah blah etc, do you want to continue" but I have only ever had to click on "Yes" or "OK" and it goes away until the next change of cartridge.

If you get your cartridges from Choice Stationery an email or a phone call to them may solve the problem for you.

BDK 16:21 14 Feb 05

Choices stationery referred me to a 'Russian' website who supply a free utility to replace Epsons Status Monitor. However,I need to uninstall the monitor to clear the dreaded message and I don't know how to do that. Can anybody help ??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…