Epsons are all the same follow these steps to fix!
1) uninstall your epson printer making sure printer switched off.
2) Hold the windows key on your keyboard and click the Pause/Break button, the System properties dialog box will appear!
3) Select Hardware, Device Manager select the connection type either Universal Serial Bus (USB) or PORTS (COM & LPT) select your printers driver (epson...etc..)it will probably have a (!)by it click remove driver!
4) Restart your PC
5) Insert Epson CD into drive and load software when it says epson not found searching for connection then switch on your printer, Windows will detect it and use the driver off the cdrom to install it! Click next then Finish.
6) Restart your pc.
7) It is recommended you do a ink cartage nozzle clean on your printer once a month and print a test page! for more details consult your user guide / service manual