Epson CX3200 all in one printer, need set-up disc.

Baskerville 13:14 08 Jan 09

I have a second hand CX3200 that I bought but no drivers disc with it, I downloaded drivers from Epson but for some reason I cannot get the status screen to download to the comp, the one that tells you print quality and the like.
Can anyone help out? I am using Vista 32 bit system.
Is there somewhere I can buy the full drivers disc from??
Thanks for any help,

Baskerville.

Stuartli 13:35 08 Jan 09

Epson's Support is unavailable at present, but I'm wondering if you mean the panel to configure the photo size, print quality etc?

If so, clicking on the printer's Properties will bring this up. (Start>Settings>highlight your Printer>right click>Properties>Printing Preferences.

MAJ 13:48 08 Jan 09

Don't know if it helps, but try here. click here

Baskerville 15:30 08 Jan 09

Yes the panel to configure the photos size, ink settings, how many copies etc etc, for some reason I have no printer icon on the taskbar yet I tried to print before and it printed fine.
I managed to access it the way you said, it was just that it would have been nice to have all the icons.
I noticed that some of the drivers are for XP and not Vista?
Many thanks,

Baskerville

woodchip 16:25 08 Jan 09

First you can set properties By going the Start/settings/Printer Folder right click printer\Properties. Other way is go to File in Menu in the Program press print the Click Properties On the Print Box

Stuartli 17:31 08 Jan 09

Another way, of course, to bring up a printer's Properties is to use Ctrl + P >click on Properties button.

mobileman1953 18:23 08 Jan 09

go to click here and download software for your printer

Baskerville 19:16 08 Jan 09

Thanks for the help, I've managed to print off a photo I needed in colour, now I have another topic, I need some collage stuff printing, it will be fine in black and white, thing is it is a Acrobat file it is mostly text with a few images in colour now and again, I set the properties for text on plain white paper as I don't need the colour images but when I print out the images they are in colour? I need to know how to simply print in B/White only ? I don't have a printing manual so I'm at a loss to set it up just for B/White as 90% of my stuff will be B/White, can anyone sort this out please,

Thanks to all that respond,

Baskerville.

canarieslover 19:26 08 Jan 09

Should be an option under properties to select greyscale printing.

woodchip 19:30 08 Jan 09

As above Printer Properties\ Greyscale

woodchip 19:31 08 Jan 09

Lineart on one of those

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5