Epson c86 Printer prob.

swanny2 18:51 01 Mar 06

hi there.
ive just took a photo of me grandson an put it onto me pc.now when i go too print it off.i selected page 1 of 1 clicked print,an all thats come out,is not a Pic but all Letters ,followed by a blank page ,then another letters page ,an so on its printed about 10 off ,i had too turn the printer off .lol paper everywhere:).
ive no idea what this is an why,any help please.

rmcqua 20:24 01 Mar 06

Were there some other documents waiting to be printed before the photo that maybe were just triggered when you tried to print the photo?
If not, try setting up the photo again and (not sure what photo software you are using) try print preview. This should show you exactly what you are going to get.

swanny2 21:30 01 Mar 06

no mate still keeps printing off a full page then half an a quater pages of jumbled letters .tryed it 4 times .runnin out of paper hehe :O) no idea . an i cant find where to go for print review im using olympus camedia master too get me pics.

rmcqua 09:29 02 Mar 06

Sorry swanny2, no idea, except that there may be a problem with the buffer in the printer, in which case I think it's a new printer. Best to test the printer with another PC first though.

pj123 15:39 02 Mar 06

What application are you using to print the picture?

jack 14:19 03 Mar 06

Delete the printer driver software reboot and then reload following the instructions exactly.
The driver has been screwed by something- any new software or drivers loaded of late?

swanny2 00:18 04 Mar 06

hmm seems too have gone ok now. ty for ure advise .
cheers .
Swanny :O)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017