Epson C84 Printer Ink

fsbb 09:38 08 May 04

Recommendations please of a compatable ink supplier, inks that don't keep clogging print heads.

johnnyrocker 09:44 08 May 04

originals? try 7 day shop .com, pc world etc and i spose others will have more ideas.

johnny.

anniecat 10:05 08 May 04

click here
click here
click here

there are loads out there, above are some I've used and often a freephone number for enquiries.

jakimo 10:20 08 May 04

Compatibles are notorious for clogging Epsom's,there is also the colour fastness failure,some have been known to fade within 6 months

Giggle n' Bits 10:56 08 May 04

click here

I have been supplying these carts for my customers for 2 years and only had one bad cart. They are 100% compatible, and problem free.

MFL 11:51 08 May 04

Am having to ditch my Epson C80 due to clogged heads. So I would suggest sticking to originals. I have suggested PC Advisor should do a thorough review of compatibles - but I guess it would be no easy task.

Totally-braindead 11:57 08 May 04

MFL not so sure the problem is with compatibles, I and a mate both have Epsons, mine is a year older than his and I've always used Choice Stationery compatibles, its still going strong, his always used Epson originals and its all clogged up, mine has probably had a bit more use than his whether that may have something to do with it or not I don't know. I too would like to see a review of compatibles in actual use but I suppose its impractical to do this as its necessary to do it over a long period of time.

fsbb 20:43 08 May 04

Thanks to all.

keith-236134 21:03 08 May 04

try "EBUYER"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…