Epson C82 compatible cartridges

freefx 11:57 22 May 03

My Epson 760 just packed up. Thinking of replacing it with Epson C82. Notice it is using one of those 'intelligent' cartridges with memory chip on it. Has anyone here own one of these printers ? And if so, are compatible cartridges available for this printer? As originals are just too expensives

Thanks

-pops- 12:02 22 May 03

I own its predecessor, the C80. I always use genuine Epson cartridges and get them from click here

VAT fre and cheap anyway.

Brian

freefx 12:38 22 May 03

CAn i take the it is safe to buy online from this site?

The Kestrel 12:44 22 May 03

Check the Choice Stationery web site for compatibles. They do them for the C42 which has chipped cartridges.

freefx 12:51 22 May 03

What is Choice website address pls?

Pesala 13:48 22 May 03

I find that compatibles are fine, but one has to clean the print heads if one doesn't print regularly. I do most of my work on a Laser, so the inkjet often needs a kick-start. Then it is fine. Print quality is excellent. Many people say that originals are less likely to cause blockages. You pay your money and take your choice.

Westlakes: click here Great website, very quick to find what you want.

Choice Stationery: click here

otubby1 14:18 22 May 03

Heres a nice cheap site for you.

click here

pj123 14:22 22 May 03

Yes, chipped cartridges, ready to use from Choice Stationery, I have a C70 takes the same cartridges and have had no problems at all. Choice stationery is here; click here

-pops- 14:25 22 May 03

7dayshop is perfectly reliable but they are not the fastest in the world. This is problably because, to keep costs low, all items come over on the ferry.

Regarding compatibles for my C80, I was very disappointed. This series of Epsons uses a different type of ink to that normally used in inkjet printers (pigment based rather than soluble dyestuff) and when I tried a compatible (some time ago admittedly) the supplier hadn't cottoned on to this - result very poor. They may well have improved, I don't know.

Note: Epson pigment inks are substantially waterproof and have much improved light fastness.

Brian

pj123 14:53 22 May 03

Choice Stationery offer soluble and pigment inks for this printer. Pigment Inks are more expensive and do not give the same quality as soluble based inks. got to click here and type in pigment inks to see the difference.

pj123 14:55 22 May 03

I have just spoken to the Managing Director of Choice Stationery who has promised me that they will set up and maintain a presence on the PCA Help Forum.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…