Epson C80 prints blank pages

emmybee 19:10 09 Oct 06

My Epson C80 inkjet printer is printing blank pages, even though everything checks out OK: ink cartridges are full and the printer is ready! Any ideas?

woodchip 19:13 09 Oct 06

Go to Start\Settings\Printers right click your printer\Properties click on print test page. If it prints OK, then it's the program you are printing from that's at fault

emmybee 19:17 09 Oct 06

The program I'm printing from is Epson's own Nozzle Check from the Utilities page of Printing Preferences!

emmybee 19:17 09 Oct 06

The program I'm printing from is Epson's own Nozzle Check from the Utilities page of Printing Preferences!

Little Flower 19:18 09 Oct 06

Ours at work is always doing this - try doing a head clean then a nozzle check. They seem to dry up very quickly & unless we use it at least twice a week, have to clean the heads before using.

woodchip 19:20 09 Oct 06

Then you need to try removing all software from add remove, then do a search for epson and delete what it finds. unplug the printer and reinstall the software after reboot then plug printer in

emmybee 20:29 09 Oct 06

Already done all that before I posted my original query.

woodchip 20:35 09 Oct 06

Then it looks like the heads are totaly blocked

Little Flower 20:45 09 Oct 06

In desperation - have you tried taking the heads off & swishing gently through some warm water? Then I suppose leaving overnight on some kitchen roll to drain off excess water before re-fitting?

emmybee 21:14 09 Oct 06

No, I haven't, but I will - anything's worth a try, and that sounds like a good idea.

woodchip 00:22 10 Oct 06

Heads are part of the printer on a Epson

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac