Epson C64 problem

maz2 23:03 03 Feb 05

My friend has one of these and every so often it will only print part of a page, it works fine for a while and then while it's printing the status monitor ink colours grey out and it stops printing. The only was I've found to resolve it is to do a complete uninstall and reinstall then it's ok for a while. Just wondered if anyone had any suggestions she's running windows 98

LeadingMNMs 23:27 03 Feb 05

My only suggestion would be to update the drivers click here and check that all cables are connected properly.

maz2 23:34 03 Feb 05

Thanks for that I'll give it a try, it's doing my head in as everytime I go there I have to fiddle round with it Cheers

maz2 00:14 04 Feb 05

Sorry I know I ticked resolved but once I have download the new update what do I do, do I just double click and install or do I have to uninstall something first

LeadingMNMs 09:28 04 Feb 05

The file is executable so once its downloaded just run it and follow any instructions that it gives you.

LeadingMNMs 09:32 04 Feb 05

click here

Epson also provides an on-line diagnostic tool if updating the drivers doesn't work. I'm not sure it will be able to diagnose the problem your having, or the cause, buts its worth a try.

maz2 13:01 04 Feb 05

Right thanks for all you help, I'll have to pluck up the courage now to have a go as I get so fed up with it Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…