Epson C62-Printing both sides of page

wadham 17:27 03 Jun 03

Searched all of Epson settings help to find out how, without any joy (maybe me). I want to print page 1 & page 2 on back of page & so on. ie all odd pages & then take out & then do even pages.

pj123 17:57 03 Jun 03

goto File, Print and at the bottom left it says. Print What? and underneath that is says. Print All and in the box it has All Pages In Range. Click on that and you have the option to print all Odd number pages or all Even number pages make your choice and go.

-pops- 18:46 03 Jun 03

A practical point about doing this is to allow plenty of time for the ink to dry before printing on the second side. This will help avoid the sheets sticking together on the second pass.

Similarly with double pass laser printing. Allow the sheets to get quite cold and also flex them before printing the second side.

Brian

wadham 10:58 04 Jun 03

Thank you all for help once again from 'helproom'- never fails me!!. I found your sequence of instructions only when I was in MSWORD not any where else. Found 'Double-Sided Printing'after all in the Epson Help but said 'Epson status monitor' must be installed to do this. But epson S/Mon says it is for checking for errors & ink level!! Thanks for Dry-Out tip from 2nd helper

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5