Epson C62 Printer and USB Cable help please

Giggle n' Bits 23:34 11 Mar 03

will be hopefully connecting a new Epson C62 printer to Gigabyte GA7-VAX Motherboard.

The printer did not have a USB cable supplied. I know this printer has been around for a while but which type of USB calbe will I need to connect it to USB port. Only USB 1.0 the orignal is enabled not USB 2.0

I know Argos sell A-B USB 2.0 cables but would these work with a none usb 2 device ?.

really need to pick up a calbe local not mail order. Even Maplins electronics, or PCW if I must.

cream. 23:57 11 Mar 03

Yes the usb 2.0 cable will be backwards compatible. Read this thouroly.

click here

If you get stuck let me know and I can get a 1.1 to you for Thursday if necessary.

cream. 23:58 11 Mar 03

How did thouroly. get through my spell checker?

Totally-braindead 00:04 12 Mar 03

It plobably had a glitch

Alan-277820 00:04 12 Mar 03

Go to Maplins
good advice and a fair price.
I use c60 and I hade trouble with the usb so a put on parralel this works great but to your problem I have found that if you get a good usb lead it will work fine.
I use ussb2 with no problem i just put the ussb lead in and on my way.
depending on area i might be able to point you in the right directionsto a few good men

Giggle n' Bits 00:05 12 Mar 03

Why carn't these companies just keep one technology suppose USB 3.0 will be next.

Thank you "The Village Idiot" for you call !

The Cheshire idiot.

Giggle n' Bits 00:08 12 Mar 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…