Epson C40 Plus Problem

Flabbyfran 16:30 22 May 04

I have a Hp 5552 printer it is only used mainly for the kids drawing, homework, text etc rarely photos. The ink cartridges are very expensive so i thought i would attach my old printer as well and use it for most things as the cartriges for it are quite cheap and save the Hp for photos or more important stuff.
the printer im trying to attach is an Epson C40 Plus its relatively new the installation disc says windows 2000/Xp but I cant seem to get it to Install . The printer is usb only.I have a medion running Windows xp.I put the disc on it downloads the drivers , tells me to plug in printer and turn it on, which i do but it never finds it?

pj123 16:53 22 May 04

The "Plus" bit on this printer only means it is exclusive to PC World (according to Epson) it is exactly the same printer as the C40UX sold anywhere else. I have one connected to one of my PCs and it is working fine, although I am on Win98SE. It might be worth checking out click here and searching for the drivers for an Epson C40ux, if you want to try it use the link and give it a try, use the link and when you get to the Welcome Page click on the link "member login" (Item 3) and enter "drivers" as the Login (user ID) and "all" as the password.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple