epson c20 printer status monitor "greyed-out"

wrinkly 1 17:11 09 Jun 05

I have been trying to establish the ink levels on my c20 The status monitor is greyed-out and no ink levels are displayed when a print job is sent to printer. any advice on solving problem would be appreciated.........Gordon. aka Wrinkly1.

Meshuga 19:26 09 Jun 05

Sounds like status monitor has not been installed. Inserd the disk that should have come with the printer and select status monitor and install it. Mo meed to touch anything else on the disk.

Meshuga 19:28 09 Jun 05

Sorry about the typo errors.

wrinkly 1 20:24 09 Jun 05

Meshuga, Thanks for the info.
I will go and play "Hunt the disk"
Gordon.

Giggle n' Bits 20:34 09 Jun 05

got to click here then at the top of page click on Support and then 1. select your product = inkjet Printer, 2. Product name = epson C20, 3. Windows ?? O's

Download this to desktop.

Best way would be to uninstall all Epson Softare for your printer and reboot. Then switch of your printer and Open the Downloaded zipped file (right click & extract) follow onscreen instruction and it will ask you to switch on Printer etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…