Epson 3200

sydhall 19:57 04 Aug 07

Epson 3200

I have had my printer for around three years; suddenly I get the red ERROR light coming on: Will not work? I have tried to reprogram the counter with [SSC-SERV] which normally sorts this problem out. NO LUCK: Also for the last few days if I have difficulty booting my PC. I have had to resort to unplugging the USB lead to the printer and Presto. So there is definitely a problem with the printer. ANY IDEA’S

Syd.

postie24 20:02 04 Aug 07

Try uninstalling it,and reinstall,and look for the latest drivers for it.

sydhall 22:18 04 Aug 07

Tried/No luck

sydhall 22:24 04 Aug 07

Message has started to pop up?

Parts inside your printer are at the end of their service life. Contact your dealer for replacement.

postie24 23:35 04 Aug 07
  sydhall 19:12 05 Aug 07

Postie 24:
Have tried as suggested resetting the 3200 but the red EROR light will not go off?
I have also down loaded the latest resetting SSC service utility but when you prompt the RESETTING function the message says will not function with the printer in it’s present mode.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…