Epson 1250 Perfection Scanner

kissag 20:26 07 Sep 03

I owned a Primax scanner for some years and had no problem with it but perceived it as slow, replaced it with an Epson 1250 Perfection last year believing it to be faster and better resolution, however, it seems no better than the old Primax 4800 direct in both speed and quality and its no quiter.

Anybody any comments on this scanner or can recommend a decent make, tried a Plustek once but no better.

mosfet 20:54 07 Sep 03

Just bought Perfection 3200.I am well pleased,great imaging,even film is good.It's fast,scans several pics at one pass,even straightens them on auto.It does need usb2 tho for speed.
Regards Les

Patr100 22:56 07 Sep 03

After reading some good reviews, I had a 1250 photo at work. Basic flat copy scans were very good but the software was unintuitive and cumbersome. Slides were OK but occasionally would not scan properly. It was extremely slow to reset or warm up bewtween scans. I would not recommend it or another Epson on my experience.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…