Epson 1250-No Twain drivers

Smegs 01:40 18 Jul 04

Hello All. Could someone tell me how to set this up. I installed the Epson perfection 1250 drivers on Wednesday and everything went well. I could scan with it. I put the scanner back in the cupboard, without un-installing any of the drivers/software. I have gone to scan something today, and the Smartpanel is asking for "Please install the supproted Twain Driver".

I have unistalled the software and reinstalled, and it still asks for the software. The scanner is setup in control panel. I have been to the Epson website and downloaded the up-to-date drivers. But Smart Panel is still asking for the above Twain Driver.

Has anyone got an idea please? Thankyou.

sicknote 02:14 18 Jul 04

When EPSON Smart Panel is launched, does it say in device box at bottom of the smart panel epson twain 5

Smegs 02:34 18 Jul 04

sicknote, it doesn't say anything.

Smegs 22:18 18 Jul 04

sicknote 23:03 18 Jul 04
  Smegs 00:02 19 Jul 04

sicknote, thanks for that link. I will have a look and try somethings out. Thankyou.

Smegs 19:04 19 Jul 04

sicknote, nothing doing there mate. Tried everything it says. Still not working.

I didn't know that I could copy from within windows, so I think I'll have to do it that way.

Again, thankyou for your help. Shaun

merc. 19:36 19 Jul 04

Epson 1250-No Twain drivers'
I have a 1250 epson and after I installed the drivers it ran through a set up program where you had to chose the twain driver from a drop dowm list then it ran through the test of copying different types of print (colour,text,etc.)

Smegs 19:57 19 Jul 04

merc, thanks for that. There is NO twain drivers to chose from. Theres nothing in the drop down box.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…