Epsom stylus CX6600 Multifunction device

MIKE 22:06 15 Dec 04

A relative of mine wants to print photos from a Digital Camera Memory card. Their remarks are shown below.
We have just started printing from the Memory card and we can get to the Index Form and then we only get one photo for an A4 sheet we have tried all various settings but no luck we have been on it for 2 nights and now we have given up can you help?

Do any of you helpfull folk know how to go about this problem. I have a multifunction device myself but
A/ My printer is HP
B/ My printer does not have an adapter for my memory card.
So I don't have a clue how to go about it.
All ideas readly accepted.

kev.Ifty 22:38 15 Dec 04

I have not tried the 'Index Printing' yet, mainly because i find the following method so simple. If you just want to print your pictures without any editing here's what you may like to try...

Load the pictures from you Camera/Card, to a New folder on your PC.

When this is completed, open the folder and Right click the first picture on the list. Then select PREVIEW. This will open Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.

Now click on the 'printer' icon at the bottom of the Window.

A Wizard opens, click NEXT.

Now you should see all the pictures you previously loaded into the folder.

Put a tick in the appropriate pictures.... Click NEXT a couple of times.

Now you have several options from which to choose, to fill your A4 sheet.

Not a solution to your Question but a alternative perhaps?

My ink is a bit low at the moment so i will have a play and get back to you regarding 'Index Printing'

Cheers Kev.

MIKE 22:47 15 Dec 04

Hi kev.Ifty Thanks for your help I will wait for your additional information, before I pass on the advice you gave.

kev.Ifty 23:15 17 Dec 04

Looks like your right......

I can only get one pic. per print out.

I just can't see how one can print more than one pic. per A4 sheet with out using the PC!

Sorry....

Kev.

PS anybody else?

MIKE 16:45 18 Dec 04

Hi kev.Ifty Do you know if this procedure will work on windows 98.

kev.Ifty 22:08 18 Dec 04

Sorry not familiar with 98.
So don't know.

I suppose you could try right clicking on a picture and see if you get the 'Preview' option....

Best of luck Kev.

Does anybody else know if Windows Picture and Fax Viewer is available in Windows 98?

MIKE 23:43 18 Dec 04

bump

MIKE 11:20 19 Dec 04

Thanks kev.Ifty for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…