Epsom Stylus 830 Photo Printer

simonjw 17:34 31 Jan 03

Can anyone tell me if the Epsom 830 is suitable for decent quality photo printing?

Thanks

Simonjw

Andsome 17:38 31 Jan 03

Absolutely marvellous. I usually save 4 pictures in Publisher and print from there. I have not bothered so far to use the best setting as I just cannot see any dots at all in the best but one. Text is also good. Get excellent prices for genuine cartridges from click here or click here

simonjw 17:47 31 Jan 03

Thanks Andsome

What size are the prints your talking about?

Bun 18:17 31 Jan 03

The results I have got with the 830 astounded me. Even on premium coted inkjet paper they are brilliant, on the glossy stuff they are stunning. I am a amateur photographer and I am amazed at the quality even when compared to 35mm film. You won't be disappointed.

zebbydog 18:24 31 Jan 03

Excellent prints at A4 size, I enter competitions at a photo club and you cannot tell the difference from shop prints.

At about £87 you will not go wrong

Andsome 18:46 31 Jan 03

As I say i usually put four prints onto each A4 Sheet. I save them first in 7" X 5" format, as they then fit nicely. Final size depends on how big a border you want. The 830 will print edge to edge if required.

simonjw 21:42 31 Jan 03

Thank you for your assistance Gentlemen

First job in the morning is to purchase a Epson 830!

The Phantom Menace 23:21 31 Jan 03

simonjw

I'm sure you will be pleased with your Epsom 830
you will get excellent results. another plus point for me was the fact it has USB and parallel port connections.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…