Epsom Printer Does Not Stop/Clear

JimHannan 21:29 09 Apr 15

My Epson Stylus SX415 does not respond when I press the Stop/Clear button. It stops and displays that it is clearing but doesn't get any further. When I switch it off then the next time I switch it back on it starts printing the original document that I wanted to stop printing. The only way I can print the next document is to accept that I can't cancel the original one. I have to print out a document that I wanted to cancel, using up lots of paper and ink cartridges when this happens to be a particularly long document.

OCTCORE 14:27 12 Apr 15

I stop printing from the print manager in windows, not the printer. I have this before, you can clear all you want, but unless windows gets a 'this is printed nod' from the printer, windows keeps saying print. You should see a status box somewhere in windows with the print status and queue, that is where you find the cancel print options.

JimHannan 19:55 12 Apr 15

Thanks for your helpful advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…