Epsom Maintenance Problem

Syd Plyd 13:33 04 Apr 05

I recently bought an Epsom C86 printer and find that when i want to check my ink levels the Status Monitor 3 button under the Maintenance Tab is Greyed out. Is there any way I Can Check my ink levels on this printer? (Recommended by PC Advisor!)

TonyAA 13:47 04 Apr 05

Have you installed the status monitor and is the printer turned on when you check.Does it show when printing.

jbp1982 13:52 04 Apr 05

check all leads and insure printer is turned on and set as current/default printer.

look in control panel> printers & faxes. you should see your printer+name+tick or cross+off line or online.

HTH

jack 14:17 04 Apr 05

Also be aware that 'Ink level indicators' are not so much ink level indicators but an approxmation based on a page throughput count and electrontrickery
with teh nature of the images coming from the computer.
There is not contact with the cartridge, No fuel gauge or dipstick.
Just a trick to get you to buy ink before you need to.

woodchip 14:19 04 Apr 05

Go to epson.uk for the latest Status Monitor 3 drivers for your printer

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:27 04 Apr 05

Go to this link and download this software: click here you will be shown ink evels ab beable to reset inkcounters if required.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…