epsom c62 problems - wont print

musiclady 15:02 19 Nov 04

the red light is either flashing or static on teh paper feed

pj123 15:19 19 Nov 04

I am sorry if this sounds a bit facetious but I think we need some more information here.

What computer do you have? What Operating System are you on? What programme are you using to try to print to your Epson C62 (it is Epson not Epsom). What sort of file is it you are trying to print (eg. a document or an image etc..)?

The red light on my Epson printer (not a C62) indicates to me that the paper is not loaded correctly. Try taking the paper out and reloading it, and then press and hold the button for the Paperfeed for about 3 to 4 seconds.

ACOLYTE 15:23 19 Nov 04

Having a bad pc day lol,i asked for this answer in you other post if you wanna talk in this one close the other.

Scillonia 15:23 19 Nov 04

Try this link to their web site support area
click here

Interactive tool kit very help full

pj123 15:41 19 Nov 04

ACOLYTE, now I understand what you are saying.

The previous thread is here: click here

musiclady, if you want some responses you must give us a lot more information of the problem(s) you are having.

VoG II 15:43 19 Nov 04
  pj123 17:09 19 Nov 04

check this later thread:

click here

where is musiclady?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…