Epsom 680 & compatible ink cartridges

alben 18:33 22 Apr 03

When I first started to use compatibles I got the warning message saying you are using non epsom cartridges etc, only on the first time of printing after installing a new cartridge. Now I get a warning message every time I print, anyone know a way of stopping it.

Thanks in advance

-pops- 18:40 22 Apr 03

The easiest thing as a starter would be to ask the maker of your cartridge. It's most likely a thing that's come up before and they would most likely be the ones who know the answer.

Brian

Stephanie 21:49 22 Apr 03

I find that I get the warning messages randomly; always when installing a new cartridge and then occasionally afterwards. I just click 'yes' and carry on. I have used various makes of compatible and it makes no diference.

Oddly, I upgraded from Windows 98 to XP back in January and naturally upgraded the printer driver and until last week I had no warning messages, but they've just come back.

Sorry I can't offer more help. I just live with it.

alben 22:35 23 Apr 03

Thanks Stephanie, I do the same and click past it but if I find a way to prevent it I will let you Know.

Alan

woodchip 23:40 23 Apr 03

Remove the printer in the printer folder, and remove the Epson.inf file it will not be called Epson but you can find it by typing in the find Files box *.inf press enter and you need to go through all the .inf file properties to check for Seiko Epson or software 2000. then reload the printer software and driver

woodchip 23:44 23 Apr 03

This is the Printer .INF file you need to remove as this will be the one that is giving you problems. EPSONEPIIFE5D.INF

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…