EPS(EncapsulatedPostScript) files - help please

greybeard 23:01 28 Nov 04

I'm trying to export a non-rectangular bitmap from CorelPaint7 to a graphic file in CorelDraw7.
via an EPS file, creating a path around the area, and clipping to it, as per instructions in "help".

Importing to Draw shows the correctly clipped area, but on a white rectangular background - not just the area within the path.

Advice please from anyone who is familiar with the programme/problem.

greybeard 23:08 04 Dec 04

I guess no one has heard of eps files, or people using old CorelDraw software are very thin on the ground.

Can anyone point me to a "graphics" forum anything like as good as this one is for computer problems?

AndySD 23:15 04 Dec 04

yes I know .eps but its the CorelDraw software I have no idea with. Try the Forums click here

greybeard 21:07 10 Dec 04

What a terrifying site - far too pro for me.

I've downloaded the "Expressions3" that was featured in PCA mag a couple of months ago, and when my jaw rose to its normal position, I think I've found the answer. So I've now abandoned CorelDraw for pastures new.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…