EPS Parser plug-in??

cadena 15:41 19 Mar 05

Just bought a new computer Packard Bell Winxp Home, all set up and running lovely.
I want to transfer my photographs from my digital camera which is a Fujifilm MX-1200, to a CD to make it easier to access. I have tried to install the software which is Version 4.0 and it has, picture shuttle version 3.3/ DS Serial Twain Driver ver; 3.3/ Adobe Photodeluxe Home Edition 3.0 included on it, but I got this............
EPS Parser plug-in for Adobe Photodeluxe Edition.
Does it mean I wont be able to download my pictures from my digital camera to a CD?

Diodorus Siculus 17:21 19 Mar 05

You should be able to connect the camera to the PC and use windows explorer or the camera wizard to copy the images.

cadena 17:44 19 Mar 05

I have just put my message onto the Forum heading=
EPS Parser plug-in. I have had a heel of a job getting onto the PC Advisor site as the Content Advisor on the Norton security, which was already on my computer, would not let me access to it.
I feel like turning all of it off!! I know this is not a good idea but what can one do so I can access all the web sites I have been on before on my other computer, and I did have the same security. I cant even access the Neopets web site and thats a "tame" site.

Diodorus Siculus 19:21 19 Mar 05

Adobe PhotoDeluxe EPS Parser Update - PhotoDeluxe Home Edition for Windows - Downloads
click here

Download the EPS Parser Plug-in bug fix for Adobe PhotoDeluxe
click here

cadena 20:05 19 Mar 05

Thanks alot, just downloaded it and going to try it out, meanwhile I am having alot of hassle everytime I go to a site I have to put in my password and click to allow to view the site every15 seconds. Can you help, as at this moment I HAVE turned all my security/virus/and firewall OFF, as I keep spending all my time just putting in my password.
PLEASE HELP, I AM GETTING RATTLED HERE. THANKS

cadena 22:14 19 Mar 05

Hi Diodorus Siculus, Yeah have finally uploaded my photographs, now I have another problem, as this is all new to me. I have been trying to transfer onto a CD, no luck and also to file as JPG but thats no good either, am I doing something wrong here?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…