epad help

kimtrnc 08:47 25 Jan 11

I have succombed to temptaion and bought an android Epad, and have suddenly discovered I am an idiot, who needs hand holding in order to understand how to work the wonderous toy! Does anyone know of an idiot's guide for an idiot old lady, please?

gengiscant 09:35 25 Jan 11

Is there something in particular that you are unable to do with your Epad?
Did it not come with a user manual? Though I will admit sometimes the manuals are more confusing than the gadget.LOL

Do what I do, just play with all the buttons /controls/menus making sure before you do that you know how to reset to factory settings.
Enjoy.

kimtrnc 10:23 25 Jan 11

gengiscant - just got it this morning - came with minimal info, and I have to learn EVERYTHING. I will, of ourse, get used to it, but at present I am struggling. Ordered some Ipad books from Amazon, ( and hope they are sufficiently similar for me to learn how to use.). for example - seems sometimes the stylus will work, sometimes not, and there would appear to be quite a hiatus between me tapping, and something happening. Don't get old - the brain disintegrates!!
No big deal - I will master it. After all, only got it 2 hours ago!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…