epad constantly showing downloading

kimtrnc 15:50 06 Apr 11

New to this Android tablet. It is permanently showing "downloading" and it seems impossible to stop it. Anyone help, please? I was only trying to download Kindle app from Android Apps for a fortcoming airline flight.

ams4127 17:06 06 Apr 11

I would suggest that you would be better off posing this question in an Android forum. There are likely to be more people using an epad.

kimtrnc 17:15 06 Apr 11

Thanks - tired, and no-one seems to be able to solve the problem. If ever I do get it solved, I will post on here. General opinion seems to be that the epad was thrown together in a hurry, with no proper checks on what was working and what wasn't......

Guess I should have bitten the bullet and bought a REAL iPad....

kimtrnc 17:16 06 Apr 11

sorry that should be tried...but tired? yes, exactly

Ian in Northampton 17:54 06 Apr 11

I bought my wife an ePad for Christmas. The best you can say, is it was a third the price of an iPad - and is about a third as good. Some things it does really well, but some things are hopeless. Kindle, for one. On balance, fair value for money - but let no-one believe this is a cheap alternative to the real deal...

rickf 22:14 07 Apr 11

I have an archos and it's very very good for half the price of an ipad

kimtrnc 07:13 08 Apr 11

Thankyou rickf - but what I bought, being ignorant and financially challenged, was not an iPad,but an ePad -- very, very different, and I was very, very stupid...and mean!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…