Eoson ink crtridge recognition problem

tudariver 22:08 01 Jun 14

Have a Epson NX-415 all in one printer and when I put a high capacity cartdridge in it, I get a cannot recognize cartridge message. Can someone help plaese

Thanks, Jim

rdave13 22:53 01 Jun 14

That usually happens if you use a compatible cartridge rather than Sony's original.

A forum member recommended Inkredible to me and have used them for quite a while for my Epson printer without a single problem, so far.

The Old Mod 09:46 02 Jun 14

Have you tried taking the cartridge out and the putting it back in, this sometimes cures the problem, becareful not to touch the chip on the cartridge, if you have, give it a clean.

alanrwood 09:46 02 Jun 14

This does happen a lot with some compatibles. I have bought a chip re-setter at about £7 from a computer fair and I find that if the chip is reset then everything is then OK

woodchip 12:07 02 Jun 14

Look for SSE program. Try reseting your Printer if its in the list in the drop down box

1">[click here

woodchip 12:08 02 Jun 14

Click on the Number in RED

alanrwood 19:02 02 Jun 14

Only problem with SSC is that it is a very old program which does not support more modern Epson printers. I have used it for a long time with an old Epson 1270 A3 printer and it does not always work with it in Win 7.

alanrwood 19:03 02 Jun 14

Only problem with SSC is that it is a very old program which does not support more modern Epson printers. I have used it for a long time with an old Epson 1270 A3 printer and it does not always work with it in Win 7.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…