Entanet resellers

harps1h 21:41 24 Aug 10

Over the recent years I have been a champion of ADSL24, however I fear this love affair has run its course. In recent months they have changed their pipe provider to Murphx and the service has gone downhill since. I have noticed recently some dropped connections for a few seconds or so but that was all. More recently I have noticed my ping in a gaming server I have used for the last 2.5 years has increased from 198/225 to 300/450. After a couple of phone calls to their CS they have passed it onto BT. Currently my sync speed is 8128mb and my profile speed is 7150, so I was used to high speed connections. Speed test over the last few days have ranged from 0.98mb to 1.65mb, a significant drop by any standard. So what I want to know who are resellers for Entanet as I will move very quickly to them if this is not resolved quickly.

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…