End it all.

polo 23:15 24 Mar 05

Anyone knw about the programme called 'End it all'. It shuts down all active programmes prior to defraging or installing software. Is it still available now, if so is it any good?

stalion 23:19 24 Mar 05
  VoG II 23:21 24 Mar 05

Yes with fireworks click here

polo 15:23 25 Mar 05

Many thanks. I did actually know where to find it but the dates quoted make it look rather old and I was wondering if there was anyone out there who was currently using it and whether it was OK? Just had a major calamity on my new computer and have had to reformat and reinstall XP so am a little anxious about downloading anything too risky. Sounds very useful if it's OK. Polo

alnwrd 19:41 25 Mar 05

Before burning a cd or dvd, which I do lots, I always use end it all 2, and have never suffered a coaster problem. Also turn of the firewall before burning. Hope this helps.

Audeal 21:00 25 Mar 05

I have used Enditall for some time now and would not be without it.

If you should take alnwrd's advice and close down your firewall then I suggest you close down your internet conection also or face the consequences.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…