Encyclopaedia Britannica Concise Edtn.

krzysztoffee 23:06 01 Feb 06

Issue 128 (Mar'06) DVD with Encyclopaedia Concise (full program). Despite registering and obtaining Code there is no provision to enter code when Set-up procedure initiated.
Krzysztoffee

Forum Editor 23:33 01 Feb 06

and I'll try to get some help for you tomorrow.

RickyC :-) 09:36 02 Feb 06

Hi krzysztoffee

There's a space provided on the second screen which greets you during the installation process.

During the setup, a window appears with the following listed down the left hand side:

Introduction
Read me
Serial Number
License Agreement
etc....

After reading the license agreement and clicking 'next', the following screen offers a space for you to input the code. If this hasn't appeared, I'd suggest that you restart the installation process.

Let me know if nothing appears as described, we've had a few thousand registrations so far, and no-one else appears to have encountered the same problem as yourself.

kind regards
Richard
CD Editor

quicksave 15:33 11 Feb 06

issue 128 (Mar'06) cd with Encyclopaedia Concise (full program). Despite registering i have failed to locate the area where you get a valid Code for this disk...can you help

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:42 11 Feb 06

click here
Scroll down and check out the PCA Cover disk editors link.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…