encrypted network laptop says unsecured

dlcc 17:08 06 Dec 06

wireless network
1 wireless desktop
1wireless laptop
ssid broadcast disabled
wpa2-eas encryption
only mac code allowed into network

My laptop when the signal is low will regularly pop up "wireless network connection ssid is now connected (unsecured)"
Why does it say unsecured as I have the above.
It is connecting to the correct network and when I check the wireless networks in the area box it states wpa2 padlocked encryption is on.
I try netstumbler and it doesnt pick another network up.
Why does it say unsecured then. when i hover the mouse over the tray icon it just states the network is connected. it is only this popup that mentions unsecured..

is there a program out there that I can check the security of my system to see how safe it is.
is there also a program that can detect if anyone has entered the range of my modem with capabilities to wirelessly connnect to my network?

thanks in advance
dlcc

postie24 17:53 06 Dec 06

dlcc,download and install,it lets you know how safe you are whilst online.I use it,its very ,good click here

Ashrich 19:30 06 Dec 06

Re-enable the SSID , it does nothing for security to hide it , but can cause connection problems when hidden .

Ashley

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…