Enable bluetooth

rossgolf 23:38 26 Mar 08

i had logitech setpoint software and now it is not needed so i uninstalled it. now i cannnot connect a bluetooth device.

"Windows cannot find any Bluetooth devices. Make sure that your Bluetooth radio is attached to your computer and is turned on, and that your Bluetooth device is turned on. Follow the setup instructions that came with the device, and then click Search Again."

but when i reinstalled the setpoint software i said in installation "enabling bluetooth dongle" then in the system tray it had found new device.

when i uninstall it again it goes. how can i enable it with out installing setpoint again?

rawprawn 07:28 27 Mar 08

I don't have Bluetooth, but it sounds to me that your Logitech has Bluetooth built into the Dongle and your computer doesn't have built in Bluetooth.
I don't know what you are trying to run but it sounds as hough you nee to buy a Bluetooth USB Adapter. Like this
click here
Perhaps someone with more knowledge of Bluetooth can give better advice.

rawprawn 07:31 27 Mar 08

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…