Empty Spaces in Thunderbird mail

Henryk 15:19 17 Jun 05

Hi,
I am running on Windows 98 2nd Ed. with AVG7 anti Virus, Zone Alarm and AdAware Plus with AdWatch.

Recently I had some Virus and Malware problems which are now resolved. However during the process of achieving this resolution I appear to have done something which is affecting my e mail in thunderbird.

When I open any mail, the text is all ok but there are large blank areas where I would expect Information in boxes possably with illustrations.All this is now just Blank boxes with a small box containing a red dot in the upper R/H corner. Anyone any suggestions on what I may have done or a solution.

amonra 15:42 17 Jun 05

One of your "anti" programs has put a block on "Show Pictures". Have a scout through the properties pages to see if there's some clue.
Maybe one of the regular users of this forum can pin-point it exactly for you.

octal 17:00 17 Jun 05

amonra is correct, I think you'll probably find its AdWatch. Also by default TB blocks images, but you should see at the top of the email that you can allow images.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…