eml file?

Hetti 14:35 04 May 06

After scanning some photos and documents into my PC I cannot open them in photoshop7 or my family tree software i nget this file is not supported, any idea how can I open them?

ACOLYTE 14:37 04 May 06

EML is an outlook express file.

Hetti 14:48 04 May 06

Acolyte
Forgot to say I had them sent to my 2nd PC via email, do you know how I will be able to open them?

ACOLYTE 14:56 04 May 06

Well outlook should be able to open them,then you should be able to save from there to your
desktop,but as far as i know only outlook can open them they will show as new emails,you may be able to save the pictures as a different format after they ae opened im not sure.

Stuartli 15:24 04 May 06

Right click on an .eml file and click on Open.

I get plenty in Thunderbird and normally open them from the original link.

But these and other files can also be right clicked and Save As used to save them, in my case at least, in Windows Media Player (Progam Files>Windows Media Player folder).

Hetti 07:17 05 May 06

Dont know if I should start afresh with this, but i do think it is linked to my above question, I just recieved an email from a trusted souce (I have been recieving them for some months now)that has an attachment I have never had any problems opening just clicked on the file, then run and there was the message. When I did this today Photoshop launched itself (it never has before), then gave me the message file content IE\4TAVSHED\Ferguson(1)eml because this is not the rigth kind of document,
I still have not been able to open my first mentioned file eithier

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…