Emergency Internet Access dial 0845 local rate

Agent Smith 21:43 10 Jul 03

Just read about this and thought it might be a useful number to jot down. Apparently no username or password required. click here

Gaz 25 21:54 10 Jul 03

Ummm, I already keep a dial-up as well as my broadband on my system but good to know if you need to sign up to some ISP or other, it gets you surfing before hand.

Agent Smith 22:40 10 Jul 03

I just thought it may be useful as we sometimes have people writing in about how to get online when they come over from the continent etc. I could have done with the info over the weekend when I tried to get a friend online.

pj123 23:03 10 Jul 03

Number noted. I tried it and it works but how do you get a home page? All I got was a window saying I was connected. when I clicked on IE I got my Broadband home page.

ollie < one> 00:14 11 Jul 03

wetterfugal? 00:31 11 Jul 03

Where do you get then all from?

Djohn 00:47 11 Jul 03

Very useful to have. I also have this one. click here Not quite the same but all you need to do is give them a call and register a User-name/Password. Then all calls are free, except of course the cost of the call itself[local rate].

Very handy if you are on the move with a laptop or you wish to connect from a friends phone line to collect your mail etc.

PS. Don't forget to pay your friend for the cost of the call. :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…