embossing software

Cesare 10:23 26 Mar 08

Where can I download the above for use on drawings to avoid copying etc ? I tried 'Search' but no joy. Also tried Google but the only two possible ones were marked as Red by McAfee Site Advisor. Thanks

MAJ 10:28 26 Mar 08

Try the Gimp, it's free, safe and it has loads of filters including Emboss. click here

FreeCell 10:32 26 Mar 08

For my clarification are you talking about watermarks? Something you can print onto a picture, photograph etc that protects your copyright?

If so, a search under watermarks will produce a lot of options. Don't know if these can be made to appear as embossed but I would have thought it quite likely.

click here=

MAJ 10:36 26 Mar 08

You could be correct, Freecell, now that I've re-read the post. The Gimp will allow Cesare to create watermarks as well.

Cesare 10:37 26 Mar 08

I think that I have used the wrong word.Yes, I do mean watermark to protect copyright. I will try Google again. Thanks.

Cesare 10:37 26 Mar 08

OK going for GIMP THANKS

FreeCell 10:48 26 Mar 08

A number of graphics/drawing/photo manipulation packages have a watermark feature as well. If you have one already it may be worth checking to see if you already have the option to add watermarks.

E.g. I use Paint Shop Pro and it has a watermark feature.

Cesare 10:58 26 Mar 08

I have GIMP now, but it seems difficult to understand. Is Paintshop pro free?

MAJ 11:07 26 Mar 08

Open your picture in Gimp.
Go to Dialogues > Layers, to show the layer palette.
Click on the Text Tool.
Click on the Picture.
Type your watermark.
Choose how transparent you want the watermark to be using the slider on the layer palette.
Click the Move tool (crosshair) to move the watermark around the picture if you wish.
Go to Image > Flatten.
Go to File > Save as.

Cesare 11:14 26 Mar 08

Maj. Yr an angel !! Tks

pj123 12:38 26 Mar 08

In My Postings

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…