Emails "RE: [Doom] Anyone there?"

Ballie 09:52 18 Feb 05

I am getting loads of emails with the subject "RE: [Doom] Anyone there?" I have PC Cillin 2005 installed (30 day free trial) and it has not picked anything up but I do not want all the emails comming to me they are addressed to "Doom 3 server administration and management mailing list" can I stop them somehow?

Yoda Knight 10:03 18 Feb 05

setup a rule in ur email app to auto-delete them

Ballie 10:05 18 Feb 05

sorry could you walk me though this, thanks

HappySoul 11:05 18 Feb 05

Install click here and you can ban sender with one click.

Belatucadrus 11:32 18 Feb 05

Open OE, then :- Tools / Message Rules / Mail. This will open the new mail rule window. In order to delete everything from "Doom 3 server administration and management mailing list" Click in the following tick boxes; Conditions "Where the To line contains people" and Actions "Delete from server" Finally click on the blue 'Contains People' in the third Descrition box and enter the relevant Doom 3 e-mail address in the resultant window. OK it and that should be it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…