emails missing from server

craigy1 21:42 10 Jun 06

i am using outlook express with xp, i have macafee anti virus and spam killer with firewall and privacy on my pc.

my problem is that when i load oe and try to see if i have any emails it says there is none, but sometimes i check with my nokia phone 6230 and that will say i do have some but oe will not download them.

also when i log onto the webmail service it says there is none either.

i am with virgin and have spoke to them but they think it is just with certain emails that are getting blocked but it is actually random.

i have had to open a hotmail email so i can get them from now on.

i have checked oe but there are no rules to say that emails are being deleted from the server.

i have checked pc for virus and use spybot and use windows defender but there seems to be no problems.

has anybody else had this???

VoG II 21:45 10 Jun 06

If there aren't any on the webmail server, there aren't any. Your phone is playing up.

craigy1 21:48 10 Jun 06

do you think it could be the new sim card i have put in the phone.?

it is a compnany phone and we were with vodaphone then about 4 weeks ago we had to go with t mobile.

probably highly silly question so forgive me- but have you checked your anti spam folder to see if they are in there?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…