emails in blocked

conrail 22:39 12 Jun 04

Using xp pro + ei6 + Mailwasher Pro, did have Personal Firewall but that caused problems so using windows firewall, my employer and local university cannot send emails to me, they are receiving my emails + attachments but theirs to me are sent back to them as undelivered, I know work was fine as often sent work home and vice versa via email, I am receiving other emails and I get over 100 a day on mailwasher, all but a couple are spam, I have sent emails from each of my family address to same and all got through ok, I have work and the uni in my mailwasher favourites but still not getting them, getting offers from other companies ok, any ideas please

Smegs 00:46 13 Jun 04

Have a look in the Block Senders list in OE. Which ISP are you with? If Wanado(Freeserve), then have a look at your emails from their webb site. Look under "Junk Mail".

jakimo 11:47 13 Jun 04

some systems restrict the maximum size of emails have a

click here

conrail 14:42 13 Jun 04

using NTL broadband, have looking into my blocked senders list and neither are there, both in my friends list on mailwasher, also regularly clear out emails from folders including deleted folder, had a look at that site jakimo, as far as I can see everything is fine but there must be a block somewhere.

conrail 14:42 13 Jun 04

using NTL broadband, have looking into my blocked senders list and neither are there, both in my friends list on mailwasher, also regularly clear out emails from folders including deleted folder, had a look at that site jakimo, as far as I can see everything is fine but there must be a block somewhere.

conrail 14:43 13 Jun 04

conrail 14:43 13 Jun 04

conrail 14:44 13 Jun 04

sorry multi postings in error

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…