emails

pj123 17:56 17 Jul 05

I am getting emails in my Hotmail inbox hours before they arrive in my NTL inbox. Sometimes up to 2 days. I am responding to the Hotmail emails but why shouldn't they be in my NTL inbox at the same time as they are in the Hotmail inbox?

pj123 17:59 17 Jul 05

I have just sent a test email to both hotmail and ntl. It arrived in my hotmail almost instantly, still waiting for ntl though.

Forum Editor 18:00 17 Jul 05

they're being queued in the NTL spam filters - I can't think of any other reason.

pj123 18:03 17 Jul 05

Blimey! that was quick. Thanks FE. Will post when I get the email in NTL.

pj123 15:08 18 Jul 05

Just got the email in NTL inbox 1437.

I have 3 email addresses, NTL, Hotmail and a Web email address. Hotmail and the Web addresses are both diverted to my NTL inbox, so, technically I get the same email twice. I have normally answered it and received others before it arrives in my NTL inbox. I must also say that I do get email notification (in my NTL inbox) of any responses to my threads within minutes of the response being posted.

VoG II 15:14 18 Jul 05

Perhaps due to the maintenance click here

pj123 15:55 18 Jul 05

VoG™, Could be. I see it's listed as resolved today. I will check it out tomorrow and see if there is any difference.

Thanks.

pj123 16:15 19 Jul 05

Have now sent emails to my addresses and just remembered I have an AOL email address so have added that to the list. Will post when received.

pj123 17:21 19 Jul 05

Would you believe all emails received except the one sent direct to my NTL address.

pj123 12:53 21 Jul 05

Won't dwell on this post any longer, suffice it to say I still haven't had my last "test" in my NTL inbox yet. At least I am not losing any as I get them in Hotmail or the Web address anyway.

Thanks

Ticked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…