emails

diddyfish 10:30 17 Dec 03

on msn whenever i have read my emails and deleted them.it still comes up on my start up screen that there is unread emails,even though they have been read and deleted.how do i clear them.

Diodorus Siculus 10:37 17 Dec 03

Not sure about this as I never used MSN - maybe the info is being kept locally in a cookie and needs to be deleted. Does the message re. unread emails remain when your shut down the browser and log in again?

buck-tom 16:01 17 Dec 03

in outlook click on tools,options,read,and tick box to mark as read.drop time down to a few seconds so that once you click on the e-mail it will mark it has read so when it is deleted it will not show up has unread.

diddyfish 23:00 17 Dec 03

unread emails still remain when browser is shut down and i log in again after they have all been read. even when computor is totally shut down and started up again,they still remain any more ideas

MAJ 23:15 17 Dec 03

Where is the email notification of unread emails appearing, diddyfish? Is it on the Windows Welcome Screen after you reboot, or, in the browser when you sign into the MSN site?

diddyfish 12:14 18 Dec 03

maj:it is on the windows welcome screen after i reboot.

Jester2K II 12:48 18 Dec 03

TweakUI (powertoys) for Windows XP click here has an option to turn this off...

Under logon, Unread mail

diddyfish 21:00 18 Dec 03

thanks jester2k II that worked a treat sorted now!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…