email/no subject

flobby 10:57 24 Jan 05

Hi.
I get at least 3 times a week sometimes 3 times a day an email with no subject, no message no sender just 0.0 kb. whenever I get one of these messages ,Oulook express opens normally BUT when it downloads the messages,it downloads the messages untill it reach's the no subject one and then the error message appears and I can not get the remaining messages,
I have to go to tiscali web page and read mail from there.I have tried to block sender but as there is not one,it will not allow me to do this.I am using OE 6.
Thank you in advance
Flobby

Diodorus Siculus 11:02 24 Jan 05

Take a look at mailwasher which will allow you to look at, and delete, any such messages on the server, before downloading.

click here

Diodorus Siculus 11:04 24 Jan 05

Pricelessware - Alphabetical Index
"Mailwasher 1.33 1.53 Mb 17 July, 2002
Windows Ver: 95 / 98 / ME / NT4 / 2000 / XP

Section: Internet \ Email: Checking

Download: !! Direct Download !! (mailwasher133.exe)"
click here

flobby 11:29 24 Jan 05

Hi Diodorus Siculus.
I have already used mailwasher for that reason but found when bouncing mail I ended up with more spam.It is just this one message(or no message) that is annoying as how can somebody or something send nothing and why?
Cheers,
Flobby

Diodorus Siculus 11:33 24 Jan 05

I use mailwasher to do just that - clean out the spam. But certainly don't use it for bouncing mail.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…