emailing pictures

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 12:30 10 May 05

I have a large amount of pictures of a new addition to the family I want to send them to someone via someones email box but I dont want to clock there box up whith large photos most of them are around the 840kb size whats the best size to send is it worth editing them smaller.

Border Collie 12:33 10 May 05

With XP you can hold down the trl key and select the pictures you wish to send. Then on the left click send via e-mail. You will be asked if you want all your pictures to be made smaller, choose yes.

The other alternative is to save images as jpeg's and attach the ones of your choice.

Border Collie 12:34 10 May 05

With XP you can hold down the trl key and select the pictures you wish to send. Then on the left click send via e-mail. You will be asked if you want all your pictures to be made smaller, choose yes.

The other alternative is to save images as jpeg's and attach the ones of your choice.

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 12:38 10 May 05

thank u will try that one

pj123 12:40 10 May 05

Who is your ISP? Most ISPs give you free web space where you can upload them to. If you password protect it only the people you want to access it can see them. Then you only have to email them the URL and password.

hssutton 12:58 10 May 05

As pj123 says, but if this is not possible download picassa it's freeware and very good click here. This will locate all images on your pc. Select the image/images you wish to email, then just click the email button at the bottom of the screen. They will then be resized and sent to your email prog.

woodchip 13:01 10 May 05

Make them about 90kb in size. If they are on Dial-Up they will not appreciate even that size

Hamish 13:54 10 May 05

Try using the program which can be downloaded from this site. |There is a free version and a paid for one. You can make a collage before sending. click here

Chegs ® 15:09 10 May 05

Or you upload to such as ImageShack,and email the web addresses so they can visit and download those they wish to keep.click here

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 15:33 10 May 05

thanks all for your sugestions I have sent an email to the person who I will be sending them to check if they have BB just in case they have 56k connection thanks all.

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 16:20 10 May 05

is ther a very easy to use web page/site builder that is really easey to use for the beginner and I mean an absolute beginner i dont know html is there something that u can build the web page then upload it to me personal web space (tiscali) free would be good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…