Emailing Photos

cruiser2 14:07 16 Nov 10

Want to send over 50 photos to a friend by email. Have sent three or four at a time, but this is very time consuming. They are all in one folder in "My Pictures"
Is there an easy and quick way to just send the folder as one attachment/
Any help much appreciated.

northumbria61 14:29 16 Nov 10

I would continue the way you are doing it - 12 x 4 emails OR you could use a program like "photo bucket" available from photobucket.com
Just upload them there and send him the links.

northumbria61 14:30 16 Nov 10

Download here if needed - click here

Nontek 14:33 16 Nov 10

I have done this several times without problems .... right-click on the folder containing the pics, go to 'Send to' then choose 'Compressed (zipped) Folder' the compressed folder will then appear in your My Pictures folder. Compose your email and add the zipped folder as an attachment.

northumbria61 14:59 16 Nov 10

Assuming of course that the recipient has the software installed to open the Zip file - most of us know how but some don't which is why I didn't suggest it. I also thought that if the recipient "didn't" you could have sent all the pictures in seperate emails by the time you had explained.

Woolwell 15:01 16 Nov 10

I share photos through Snapfish or Kodak Photo Gallery. They are uploaded to an album and you can send an e-mail for sharing. The snag is registering to download/view.

onthelimit 15:31 16 Nov 10

Or use Picassa which shrinks pics to a very convenient size then emails them.

muddypaws 15:42 16 Nov 10
  Woolwell 16:06 16 Nov 10

The snag with shrinking them is, that if you want to edit them later, you have probably lost quality in the shrinking.

Nontek 16:46 16 Nov 10

7Zip is easy to use and free .... click here

anchor 10:17 17 Nov 10

What is the total size of the 50 pics when zipped into a single file?.

If you ensure that its less than 100mb, then use Yousendit free.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5